Saturday, August 4, 2012

Getting Ready for School

I'm switching jobs this Fall.  I will not be teaching a middle school and will return to elementary half days and starting a new position in the district the other half of my day.  I am VERY excited about my new positions.  I found some amazing printables and fun items to get myself organized.  These are kinda DIY as you can customize the planner from www.amodernteacher.com by April.  She has amazing items that are available to purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers (www.teacherspayteachers.com), a website where teachers create documents and post them for free and for a little bit on cash.

I found this fun form on http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/ by Farley.  SHE'S AMAZING and so is her blog.  Please go check it out.  

Any who, here's the fun mustache form that I filled out....

































Visits Farley's blog to download your copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment